Sunday, March 2, 2008

What a weekend!!

So we got the kids Easter pictures taken on Saturday. We went to Austin about an hour and a half away. The pictures turned out great, but we ended up spending all day in Austin when I only wanted to spend a few hours!! I got an early pic appt. and I thought we could do the pictures, go eat lunch and then come pick the pictures up. Yeah, it didn't work out that way. The picture appointment was at 10:40, we got our pictures in hand at 1:00. I thought that was too long. It may not seem that long but when you have two little kids that is an eternity!! So then we decided to go look at this double jogging stroller this lady had for sale on craigslist. She lived off Wm.Cannon, which is close to the mall. So then we decided to take 1-35 back home instead of mopac. We figured it is a Saturday afternoon and there weren't any games going on at UT so we should be safe. WRONG!!! It took us almost 3 hours to get home. With a two year old screaming in the back. I never wanted to change my name from Mama so much in all my life. All I can say is I am glad I live in Temple where our rush hour lasts all of 15 minutes. Oh yeah we did get the stroller and we love it!! So anyway, it is Sunday night and I am beat!! Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda Gregory said...

Hope you can relax today!

Kathy said...

Sorry you got stuck in traffic! Hope you're doing better.