Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Showing her roots!


So anyway, today we wnt to the day old bread store (I know it is kind of a ghetto thing to do, but I can't miss a bargain). Waverly was looking around at everything and I showed her the picture of the moon on the moon pie wrapper, we all know how much she loves the moon! Anyway, I told her it was a moon pie. She said and I quote "moon pie take home now", "moon pie pay now", "moon pie eat now". SO I did as I was told. I let her eat it on the way home, she ate 3/4 of it by the time we were home. When we got home she had to call her Bubba (grandpa) and tell him what she had done. And of course Bubba being from North Carolina (read Appalachians) he was so proud. Maybe I will let her try RC cola next!!

4 comments:

David said...

Is beef jerky and a guy with a mullet just around the corner? :-) I must say Moon pies are great, especially the chocolate ones. have a great Easter. Talk to you Sunday.
Dad

Amanda Gregory said...

I can't wait to buy her a case for Christmas. I will instantly be her FAVORITE!!!!!

Delilah said...

You already are her favorite!!! After Bubba of course!

daine said...

cook that kid up some collards, black eye peas and corn bread.