Monday, May 19, 2008

IT'S HOT!!!


Okay everybody! It is supposed to be 96 today. That's right I said 96!!! It's not even June yet! We went to the park today and everyone was sweating. The slides were too hot to go down and the swings were too hot to swing on. Oh and did I mention it was only 10:30!! Anyway at least I'm not pregnant again!! You know what the worst thing about being hot is? BOOB SWEAT!!! And the lovely nursing bra (read midget hammock) I am wearing makes it sooo much better. Well anyway, I hope everyone reading this is in the nice A/C.

3 comments:

Judy Borawski said...

Could you send a little up our way? It was 40 this morning and only up to 55 this afternoon. It is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend. Stay in and I send loads of hugs and kisses. Love, Aunt Judy

Delilah said...

I don't want to hear any complaining aunt judy!!!
Love,
Dee

Judy Borawski said...

I am sorry, Please forgive me.
Hugs and kisses, Aunt Judy