Thursday, February 28, 2008

It worked!!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know today is a proud day in the Stewart household. I finally was able to wear some pants that I had before the baby was born. I know what you are all thinking, they are NOT sweatpants, they are real life pants with a button and zipper and not an ounce of elastic anywhere. I can't say they are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn but I can still breathe and the circulation to the bottom half of my body is still intact. And I didn't even have to lay on the bed to get them zipped up!! I have been doing Weight Watchers but because I am nursing the baby full time I get 33 points a day!! If you are not familiar to WW that is a heck of alot of points. I wasn't feeling like I was really losing anything because I was still eating so much, but I guess it is working! I do have a bit of a "muffintop" but I am wearing a loose fitting shirt so you really can't tell. When I asked Waverly if they looked good she replied with "uh-uh". So I know I look rockin'.

3 comments:

Amanda Gregory said...

CONGRATS!!!! She always gives honest answers. Ask her if she misses her aunt!

Kathy said...

Hooray for you! I know you look fabulous! And I love this blog :)

The Texas VicHorns said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am friends with your sister - she is awesome. I also am a member of the "hot-ass husband" group, so I think we would get along famously. HA!

Congratulations on fitting into the pants!